Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I dream of Nebraska

Michael Shannon is really underrated(I need to start watching Boardwalk Empire). He's got a frightening and disturbing way about him...Those scars are from a dark past. Michael Shannon, don't look directly at me...eek.

He kinda scares the shit out of me.

Watching this trailer made me feel a little uneasy so naturally, I really wanna see it! His unrelenting dreams have taken over his quiet small town life and his bizarre reactions to them create doubt and fear with the people around him. But it may not be a product of his subconscious. Have you seen this yet? I'm drawn to it.




Also...

I really need to learn to play the harmonica already. At least just a few notes from Nebraska? I was reminded of my favorite album of his earlier today. Home recordings done so right. I don't want to minimize this album and call it roadtrip specific because it's more than that, but it's a must on any drive. Long or short.

No comments:

Post a Comment